Transferring balance from one Banglalink number to another is a straightforward process that comes in handy when your loved ones need it.
You must follow a few steps to activate the Banglalink Balance Transfer system. First, dial *1000# USSD to register for the service.
You will receive a PIN in response to the registration SMS. It’s worth noting that the balance transfer service is available through the prepaid USSD menu.
Banglalink Balance Trasfer Registration Process
To facilitate balance transfers on Banglalink, you must first complete the registration process, after which you can proceed with the Banglalink Balance Transfer instructions.
The Balance transfers can also be executed via SMS. Here’s a way of the registration steps:
- Dial *1000# to enable the registration process.
- You will receive a PIN via SMS regarding your registration request.
- Save this PIN in your mobile notepad so that you don’t encounter any difficulties with balance transfers. The PIN is a vital requirement for each balance transfer transaction.
You can also access the balance transfer service within the prepaid USSD menu.
Banglalink to Banglalink Balance Trasfer Process
Banglalink, a leading mobile operator in Bangladesh, offers its valued customers two convenient methods for transferring balance between their accounts- the USSD method and the SMS method.
The USSD method is a quick and efficient way to transfer balance securely. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use this method:
- Dial *1000# from your Banglalink mobile phone.
- From the menu that appears, select Balance Transfer.
- You will be prompted to enter the desired Amount you wish to transfer.
- Next, input the recipient’s Banglalink mobile number to whom you want to send the balance.
- Finally, you will be asked to provide your PIN for authentication.
Once you’ve completed these steps, the balance will be successfully transferred to the specified recipient.
The SMS method is an easy way to transfer the balance to another Banglalink number. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the messaging app on your Banglalink mobile phone.
- Compose a new message and type the following information in the message body: BTR <space> Amount <space> Recipient’s Banglalink Number <space> Your PIN Number
For example, if you want to transfer 100 TK to a recipient with the number 01XXXXXXXXX, and your PIN is 1234, your message would look like this: “BTR 100 01XXXXXXXXX 1234.”
Send this SMS to the number 1000.
With this method, you can conveniently send the balance to another Banglalink number by following these simple instructions. The SMS method is beneficial when you’re on the go or prefer not to use the USSD menu.
Both methods provide Banglalink customers with flexibility and ease when transferring balances between accounts.
Whether you choose USSD or SMS, you can be assured of a secure and simple balance transfer experience.
Banglalink Balance Transfer Code
To transfer your balance on Banglalink, you have two convenient options: using USSD codes or through the message option.
In this section, we’ll provide you with the process of transferring the balance from Banglalink using USSD codes. To get started, follow these steps:
- Dial *1000# from your Banglalink mobile phone.
- Follow the instructions provided in the menu to register for balance transfer.
- Once you’ve completed the registration, you will receive a PIN immediately through a pop-up message.
Save this PIN, which will be required for all future balance transfers.
Banglalink Balance Transfer Limit
Banglalink has specific limits and rules for balance transfers to ensure a secure and controlled process. Here’s detailed information on the Banglalink Balance Transfer limits and guidelines:
You can transfer a minimum of 10 Taka and a maximum of 100 Taka in a single balance transfer transaction.
But fractional amounts, such as 10.55 Taka or 20.50 Taka, are prohibited. You must transfer whole integer amounts, like 10 Taka, 20 Taka, or 30 Taka.
You can transfer a maximum of 500 Taka in a single day. This means the cumulative Amount of all your balance transfers within 24 hours should not exceed 500 Taka.
The Maximum Amount you can transfer in one month is 1000 Taka. This monthly limit ensures that balance transfers remain within reasonable bounds.
Banglalink Balance Transfer Charge
Unlike other mobile operators that charge fees ranging from Tk 2 to Tk 3 for each balance transfer, Banglalink offers its customers the convenience of balance transfer without any extra charges.
You can enjoy the Banglalink Balance Transfer service for free, making it a cost-effective way to share your mobile balance with friends and family on the Banglalink network.
- How do I register for a balance transfer on Banglalink?
Ans: To register for a balance transfer on Banglalink, dial *1000# and follow the instructions provided. You will receive a PIN through a pop-up message, which you should save for future balance transfers.
- Is there a charge for balance transfer on Banglalink?
Ans: No, there are no additional charges for balance transfers on Banglalink. The service is provided to customers free of cost.
- What are the limits for balance transfer on Banglalink?
Ans: Banglalink imposes certain limits on balance transfers. You can transfer a minimum of 10 Taka and a maximum of 100 Taka in one transaction. The daily limit is 500 Taka, and the monthly limit is 1000 Taka.
Banglalink provides a simple and cost-free way for its customers to transfer balance to their friends and family members on the same network.
Whether you choose to use USSD codes or the SMS option, the process is very simple and free of charge.