The DUET authority has published the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology admission application. According to the said application circular, it is known that the admission application will start on 2 May 2023.
Those eagerly waiting for the admission application will easily get to know all the information related to the admission process from today’s discussion. Follow the discussion carefully till the end to know them.
DUET Admission Notice 2023
One of the attractions of Bangladesh is Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology. No engineering students are interested in being admitted to Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology.
Almost all the engineering students in Bangladesh are particularly interested in being admitted to DUET.
Those who pass the admission test only get the opportunity to get the final admission to DUET, which is usually very difficult to pass. Many students compete in BUET, but for that, preparation is needed for the admission exam then it is possible to pass the test.
DUET authorities have already published the application circular. The circular shows that the initial application for admission will start on 2 May 2023.
After the admission test, the candidate will get the opportunity for final admission. You will know all the information about DUET admission from today’s discussion.
DUET Admission Notice Timeline
Let’s discuss the Admission Timeline at the beginning of the article. You will know all the admission dates and other important information from this timeline. This information is presented in the table below.
|University||Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology|
|Application Start||02 May 2023|
|Admission Test Date||5th & 6th September 2023|
|Application Fee||980 TK|
|Application Deadline||20 June 2023|
DUET Faculties and Departments
At this stage, we will know about all DUET faculties and departments and some other important information. So follow the discussion below to be clear about it.
- Department of Civil Engineering (CE)
- Department of Architecture (Arch.)
Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Department of Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Department of Textile Engineering (TE)
- Department of Industrial & Production Engineering (IPE)
- Department of Materials Science & Engineering (MSE)
- Appropriate Technology (AT)
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Humanities
- Social Sciences (HSS).
DUET Admission Application Requirements
One thing needs to be said all can not apply for DUET admission. There are some qualifications required. Without these qualifications, a candidate cannot apply in any way. DUET application circular has mentioned such qualifications. There These qualifications are presented below.
- A minimum of 50 percent marks in both examinations or a minimum GPA of 3.00 with optional subjects must be obtained from any Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education in Bangladesh.
- Candidate must have passed Bangladesh Technical Education Board Diploma in Engineering/Architecture/Agriculture with an average of 60 percent marks or CGPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00.
- Students who have passed the Diploma in Engineering/Architecture/Agriculture examination in 2020 or later can participate in the admission test. However, the rule will not apply to candidates working in other posts, including teachers in Government Semi-Government Autonomous Sector Corporations.
DUET Admission Test Procedure
If you want to get duet admission, you must first attend the DUET entrance exam and pass from there; more importantly, you need to know well about the admission exam procedure and exam mark distribution. Without knowing these, you can never do well on the admission test.
We have presented here the admission test procedure and the mark distribution of the admission test. So, follow the discussion below to get a clear idea about them.
The written examination will be conducted based on the prescribed syllabus for 2021-2023. A total of 300 marks will be asked in DUET Admission Test. DUET admission test will be conducted as per the following schedule.
- Chemistry- 40
- Physics- 40
- Mathematics- 40
- English- 30
- Technical subjects- 150
DUET Online Admission Application Process
You need to know about DUET Admission Application Process to complete your application at home alone. To complete the initial application at home alone, the following rules you need to follow are presented.
- To make the initial application for DUET admission, you must enter the following link.
- After entering this link, an interface will appear in front of you. On the interface, you will get many options. You will see an admission application circular and an Apply Now button from here.
- If you want to see the circular, then you can view the circular by clicking on the circular. Click on the Apply Now button. Then your application process will start.
- After pressing the button, a form will appear in front of you. Here you have to enter all the required information correctly.
- Here you have to fill in some information related to SSC and HSC. Then upload your photo and signature here in the specified place.
- After the information is given correctly, click submit button. Then your application process will be completed.
- But as per the application circular, you must pay the specified fee. According to the application circular, you must confirm your application by paying your fee.
DUET Admission Test Schedule 2023
The Dhaka University admission test will start on October 05, 2023. This estimated schedule is decided based on previous years’ admission dates.
Note: All exam dates are estimated because the schedule hasn’t been published yet!
|05/09/2023||1st Paper 10:00 – 11:00|
2nd Paper 11:00- 12:00
|05/09/2023||1st Paper 02:00- 03:00|
2nd Paper 03:00 – 04:00
|07/09/2023||1st Paper 10:00 – 11:00|
2nd Paper 11:00- 12:00
|07/09/2023||1st Paper 02:00- 03:00|
2nd Paper 03:00 – 04:00
Here is all the important information about the Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology admission application. I hope this information will be useful, especially for your admission application.
If you want other admission information, inform us through the comment box. We will try our best to help you. Follow our website for any information related to admission. Thank you.