Grameenphone introduces a new special call rate offer. This offer brings you cost-effective call rates based on your recharge amount.
In this guide, we’ll break down the details of the GP Call Rate Offer, including the 1 Paisa/Min and 1 TK/Min options, and provide you with all the information you need to make the most of this fantastic deal.
GP 1 Paisa/Min Call Rate Offer
If you’re looking for an incredible call rate of just 1 Paisa per second to any local number and 8 MMS, Grameenphone brings it for you.
This special call rate is applicable when you recharge with specific amounts and offers different validity periods based on your recharge. This section will provide the GP 1 Paisa/Min Call Rate Offers.
|Recharge||Call Rate Offer||Validity|
|21||1 Poisha/second||2 days|
|29||1 Poisha/second||3 days|
|39||1 Poisha/second||5 days|
|49||1 Poisha/second||7 days|
|79||1 Poisha/second||10 days|
|109||1 Poisha/second||30 days|
|209||1 Poisha/second||60 days|
GP 48Paisa/Min Call Rate Offer
Looking for an economical call rate option? With GP’s 48 Paisa/Min Call Rate Offer, you can enjoy a competitive rate of 48 Poisha per minute (with a 10-second pulse) for calls to any local number. Here are the key details of this offer:
- The recharge amount will be added to the customer’s main account.
- To activate this offer, customers need to recharge the exact amount specified, Taka 48.
- The 48 Poisha/minute call rate offer exclusively applies to prepaid customers (excluding ERS & BPO).
- “Any local number” refers to domestic network calls only, including GP-GP, GP-Other Mobile Operators, GP-PSTN, and GP-IPTSP. Shortcode calls are excluded.
- To check the offer’s validity, dial 1211*2#.
The GP Call Rate Offer is a limited-time opportunity for Grameenphone customers to enjoy cost-effective call rates and bonuses.
Whether you opt for the 1 Paisa/Min or 1 TK/Min Call Rate Offer, the offer can be availed multiple times during the campaign. After the validity period, you will return to your previous offer/package.