Due to their importance in identifying the applicant and preventing fraud, passport images are crucial to the passport application process. Obtaining a passport carries great responsibility, so you should eliminate any potential reasons for denial as you prepare for the application procedure.
You will see that 4 identical passport photos are one of the documents you must submit to get your Bangladeshi passport. To have them taken, you could visit a picture studio, but if you prefer, iVisa Photos can let you do that from the comfort of your home.
Specifications for Bangladeshi Passport Photos in Size and Format
The size and formats for passport photos are:
- Size: 50 mm wide by 50 mm high. 34 mm of the image should be devoted to the face.
- Color: Black and white photographs are not acceptable in color.
- Head Size and Position: You cannot take a portrait-style photo, and your head cannot be at an angle.
- Recently: As possible, but no more than six months ago. It must depict how you now seem.
- Background: Background must be white
- Smile: There should only be neutral facial expressions.
- Eyes: Must be distinctly discernible
- Ears: The photograph should include your ears.
- Photo Clarity: Fuzzy Photos will be rejected
- Glasses: Only wear glasses if necessary, and do not change your appearance.
- Headgear: is not permitted unless it is worn for religious reasons.
- Size & Resolution (in pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Clothing, attire, and dress code must stand out against the setting. No white shirts or headgear are permitted. Only if you typically sport a beard
- Number Required in the Application: 4.
Passport Size Photo Width and Height
The image must be colored and size 2 inches by 2 inches (51 mm by 51 mm). The photo print should be crisp and have a continuous-tone appearance. Its entire face, front view, and open eyes are required. The head should be shown entirety, from the top of the hair to the chin.
- Passport Size Photo Resolution: The minimum allowable size is 600 by 600 pixels. The maximum allowable size is 1200 by 1200 pixels. Please read the photo specifications for the precise proportions. The output format required by most digital cameras is the sRGB color space, and the image must be in color.
- Passport Size Photo Ratio: 51 × 51 mm, or 2 x 2 inches 300 pixels per inch (12 pixels per millimeter) resolution scan.
- Passport Size Photo Size in Pixels: The minimum allowable size is 600 by 600 pixels. The maximum allowable size is 1200 by 1200 pixels.
- Passport Size Picture Inches: 2×2 inches should be the picture size in inches.
- Passport Size Photo Size in cm: 5×5 cm should be the picture size of a passport.
- Passport Size Photo mm: Bangladeshi passport should be 50x50mm in mm measurements.
Passport Pictures Requirements In 2023
Whether you are applying for a new passport or renewing an existing one, one of the critical steps in the process is submitting a passport photo that meets the required standards. Passport photo requirements may vary depending on your country of citizenship or destination.
Failure to adhere to these specifications can result in delays, rejections, or even denial of your application. Here I will provide an overview of passport picture requirements to help you ensure that your photo meets the necessary standards for a successful passport application.
Requirements For Adults’ Passport Photo
If you feel that the requirements for a Bangladesh passport photo could be more precise, we are willing to elaborate on a couple of them so that you can better understand the situation. If you didn’t know, the incorrect passport photo is frequently why a passport application is rejected, which we are attempting to prevent.
Your passport photo should be more than sufficient as long as you pay attention to details and adhere to the instructions we provide. The requirements are discussed below:
- In passport photos, the background is always white. The light shade draws attention to your head and shoulders, increasing clarity. Make sure your background doesn’t include any patterns, colors, or even shadows.
- Positioning yourself precisely in front of the camera is required. You must face the camera with your head square. Never turn or tilt your head. Additionally prohibited are portrait-style photographs. When having your picture taken, face directly into the camera. It should be possible to see both parts of your head equally.
- Ensure the area where you wish to take the passport photo has the proper lighting. It can’t be too light or too dark. So that there are no shadows on your face, it should approach from in front of you. Reflections are also not permitted.
- Your passport photo should show you with a neutral expression. Smiling, frowning, squinting, or raising your brows is unacceptable. When you take the photo, relax your face.
- It would be best if you directed your eyes directly to the camera. Nothing can stand in their way. If you typically use glasses, check to ensure they don’t create glare or block your vision. Place them properly. However, you must remove any glasses with tinted lenses or frames that hide much of your face. As you might expect, sunglasses are not allowed.
- Only when wearing a head covering is permitted by your religious beliefs is it appropriate? Your face must be visible from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your chin, although the veil cannot cast shadows on it.
- You can leave your beard on for the passport photo if it represents your typical appearance. However, kindly do so if you shave it before getting your passport photo.
Requirements For Newborns’ Passport Photo
All children must have their passports and visa to travel. In that case, you must also take their picture. There are no critical details that you need to consider. However, it is okay for a child’s head to take up less space in the image than an adult’s. The following pointers should be helpful when taking a child’s passport photo.
- You can hold the baby’s head if they are too little to sit up independently. Just make sure your hands aren’t visible in the image.
- A white sheet must be placed under the infant as you turn him or her over to take the photo from above.
- Are you going to employ the car seat technique? Cover the chair’s backrest with a white fabric.
- The infant must be without a pacifier and should not have anything on his or her head.
Cost for Passport photo
Price competition has always been a priority for iVisa Photos. A set of 4 passport photos may be purchased for only around 762.80 BDT. Due to currency translation rates, the price can vary slightly, but only a little.
How Can I Get a Passport Photo Online?
iVisa Photos is available for usage. Then, follow these instructions. Take your photo using the instructions we covered above using a camera from a phone or tablet. It’s completely free for you to try numerous times until you find a picture that you like.
After that, you can download the image or request that we send it to you. whichever you believe to be best for you. That’s how easy it is.
Q1. Can you put on makeup for your passport picture?
Yes, you can apply makeup for most passport photos, but it must look natural.
Q2. Can I use a wig in my passport photo?
Indeed, you can. However, wearing a wig must be a normal part of the applicant’s daily life. They are not permitted to use wigs solely for passport photos.
Q3. Can I use the camera on my phone to take a passport photo?
You can use the camera on your phone to take a passport photo, but it must adhere to all the standards for quality, size, and lighting.
Q4. Does a passport allow for colored hair?
The good news is that a passport renewal won’t be denied because the U.S. State Department doesn’t deem minor changes in a person’s appearance substantial enough. Although customs officials at the airport may inspect you more closely, your new hair color does not necessitate that you cancel your current passport and apply for a new one.
Q5. What eye color is acceptable on a passport?
Red eye is not permitted in passport photos, and your eyes must be clearly seen and not too bright or dark; It’s best to use natural light while taking photos for your passport; As long as it doesn’t hide your eyes, you are permitted to wear religious clothing and head coverings for medical reasons.
Make sure you follow all the guidelines when taking your passport photo. The image must be the correct size, have a simple white or off-white background, be of a person wearing regular clothing, and display an expressionless face.
Both the photo’s illumination and quality must be sufficient. By following these instructions, you’ll have a passport photo that satisfies all the requirements and improves your chances of having a successful and uneventful trip.