The article will talk about the Portugal visa from Bangladesh. I will discuss how to apply for a Portugal student visa, tourist visa, and work visa in 2023, what documents are required to apply for Portugal Work Visa, where to apply, and more. I will try to give you a clear idea of how to apply for a Portugal work visa in today’s post.
Portugal Visa From Bangladesh 2023 Details
Portugal is one of the most beautiful countries on the European continent. Many citizens from Bangladesh and worldwide go to Portugal every year for different work. And most of them go through a Portugal work permit visa.
In today’s post, I will discuss various issues related to a Portugal visa from Bangladesh and how much it will cost to visit Portugal. So let’s find out without delay.
Types Of Portugal Visa From Bangladesh
There are different visa types to visit Portugal; you can visit Portugal with a certified visa that is eligible for you. Some notable visas are Portugal Agricultural Visa, Portugal Tourist Visa, Student Visa, and Portugal Work Permit Visa. Most people go to Portugal through a Portugal work permit visa. So it is essential to know about this visa.
How to Get Portugal Visa
It depends on you which visa you want to visit Portugal. To travel to Portugal, you must apply for a Portugal Tourist Visa. And if you live in Schengen countries like Europe-Australia-Canada, you can apply for a Portugal Schengen visa, and in this case, you can stay there for a maximum of ninety days. You must apply for a Portugal work permit visa if you want a work visa.
Long-term Visa in Portugal
Those who want to go to Portugal can stay in Portugal for a long time and can do various types of work through these visas: Portugal Work Permit Visa, Portugal Student Visa, and Portugal Agricultural Visa. Moreover, you can go to other European countries from Portugal.
Portugal Student Visa
A Portugal student visa is granted to those who want to study in Portugal. For this, a recognized certificate from a university in Portugal must be shown to get this type of visa. Then any student can apply for a Portugal student visa. Many people can work part-time in addition to studying on a Portugal student visa.
Portugal Work Permit Visa
Mainly, many people go to Portugal for a job. It is a work permit visa. There are some ways to get a job in Portugal. If you go to Portugal through local agencies, your cost will be more than usual. They usually increase the price range.
But there is also some way. If you have friends or relatives in Portugal, they can also manage a job for you and issue you a work permit visa.
How to Apply for Portugal Work Permit Visa
I hope you have already got a clear idea about the work permit visa in Portugal. Now let’s learn the application process for getting the visa.
Knowing how to apply for a Portugal work permit visa is very important. Because it is not possible to go to Portugal without a visa. Application Rules for Portugal Work Permit Visa are given below-
- First, you must visit the Portugal visa official website, download the Portugal visa application form, and fill it out with the correct information. You can download this form from the Portuguese Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.
- Collect the necessary documents that I have mentioned below for the Portugal visa.
- Documents must be submitted. Depending on where you live, the documents must be submitted to the Portuguese embassy, consulate, or visa application center.
- Then you have to pay the Portugal visa fee.
- Wait patiently for the visa to be processed, which usually takes up to 15 days.
- Then collect the visa, and you can travel to Portugal for a specific period if all goes well.
Required Documents For Work Permit Visa
Portugal visa application will require some necessary documents. No one can go to Portugal without these documents. All the documents required are given below-
- A valid passport should have a minimum validity of three months.
- A letter of invitation from the employer or other same type of required documentation.
- The application form should be downloaded from the Portuguese Official website.
- Must have travel or health insurance in own name.
- Proof of payment of the Portugal visa fee must be provided.
- Ticket booking information should be given there.
- A Portugal visa cover letter should be made, and it should mention the reason for your travel and the duration of your stay.
- You must prove that you can afford to travel to Portugal alone.
- You must provide proof that you are going to Portugal for work.
- The last three months’ bank statements should be provided.
- If the traveler is a student, his university certificate must be provided.
- A pension letter should be given if retired.
- Proof of health insurance and accident insurance.
- A passport color photocopy.
- Biometric data, such as fingerprints and digital photos, will also be required for facial recognition.
- Documented flight reservations.
- Certified proof of accommodation in Portugal, such as an address of residence.
To enter Portugal, you have to show more documents, and it must be shown. I have already given these documents below-
- A valid Portuguese residence visa.
- Proof of accommodation in Portugal.
- A valid passport.
- Two passport color photos.
- Pertinent tax documents.
- Background certificate for a criminal record.
- An employment contract.
- Proof of registration with Social Security.
Portugal Embassy in Bangladesh Address
For your convenience, I have already given the Portugal Embassy address in Bangladesh below. Please follow the article below to collect this info if you need it.
- Address: House 19/B, Road 117/120, Gulshan, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Telephone: (+880) 2985 5466 or (+880) 0179 998 9541.
- Fax: (+880) 2985 5466.
- Email: [email protected].
- Website: portugalconsulatebd.com.
Related: Read about US VISA From Bangladesh
Reading today’s post, I hope you have learned about various things related to Portugal visas. After that, you can directly comment to us if you have any questions about any topic. We will try to answer your question. You can visit our website to know other countries’ visa-related topics. Thank you.