Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology Admission Application Circular shortly RUET Admission Circular has been released. Those who are eager to apply can start their application.
From here, you’ll discuss detailed information on the RUET Admission Circular, including the Admission deadline, requirements, results, seat capacity, eligibility for RUET admission, Mark distribution, RUET Admission application process, and much more information.
I hope all the information in this blog will be essential for you if you’re going to participate in the upcoming admission war of RUET; keep reading.
RUET Admission Circular 2023
Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology is a special attraction for engineering students. Students are especially interested in getting admission to the Rajshahi University of Engineering Technology, and they involve themselves in the admission war to get a seat there.
Every year a huge number of students participate to get a chance in RUET, but unfortunately, there’s a limited number of seats available here. And that’s why students have to prove themselves eligible by participating in the admission war. The students pass the admission exam; only they get a seat in RUET.
Before getting RUET admission, one must complete an initial application and participate in the admission test. Then those students who pass the admission test can only apply for final admission.
RUET admission circular has already been published on their official website. According to their circular, the initial application for admission will start on 08 September 2019.
Those who want to get admission can apply for the initial application from that date, and after applying for the initial application, they can apply for final admission. You must pass the entrance exam to get the final application chance.
Let’s learn from today’s discussion of the Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology’s admission timeline, admission application eligibility, admission test marks distribution, the number of seats in various faculties, and the admission application process. You must follow today’s discussion carefully from the beginning to the end to know them.
RUET Admission Notice Timeline
The discussion starts with the RUET admission circular timeline. You will know them by following the article from the beginning to the end. This information is essential for you to get admission to the university. All this important information is given below. Let’s find out.
|University||Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology|
|Application Start||08 September 2019|
|Admission Test Date||12 October 2019|
|Application Link||Undergraduate Admission 2021-2022 | DUET (duetbd.org)|
|Application Deadline||25 September 2019|
RUET Divisions and Total Seats
Many students want to be admitted to RUET but do not know about the department and number of seats in RUET; they search for the number of seats on various websites; good news for them is that in today’s discussion, we have presented all the departments and number of seats of Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology. So follow the discussion below.
|Urban and regional planning||60|
|Building Engineering and Construction Management||30|
|Computer Science and Engineering||180|
|Electronics and Telecommunication||60|
|Electrical and Computer Engineering||60|
|Industrial and Production Engineering||60|
|Glass and Ceramic Engineering||60|
|Chemical and Food Processing||30|
RUET Admission Test Marks Distribution
Let’s know about the distribution of admission exam marks at this stage. When you take the exam, you must know about the mark distribution of the exam before giving the exam so that you can do well in your exam. All questions are MCQ type.
- Mathematics- 100
- Physics- 100
- Chemistry- 100
- English- 50
Eligibility for Admission to RUET
There are several qualifications required for admission to RUET. Only those candidates who have these qualifications can apply. These qualifications admission application circular has been published according to the circular. Those qualifications are mentioned below-
- Candidate must have passed SSC or equivalent examination of 2016 or subsequent year with a minimum GPA of 4.0.
- Candidates must have at least 18.5 marks in aggregate of 4 subjects in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English in 2019 HSC or equivalent examination and at least 4.0 marks in each subject separately in Mathematics, Physics, Physics, and English as a minimum. Must pass with 3.50.
- Candidates who have passed ACE ‘O’ Level/Equivalent and GCE ‘A’ Level/Equivalent with at least a ‘B’ grade in 5 subjects in GCE ‘O’ Level/Equivalent Examination and GCE ‘after November 2018′ to apply for admission test. Must have passed A’ Level/equivalent examination with at least an ‘A b grade in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Must have passed the 2019 HSC/equivalent examination from a foreign educational institution with a minimum of 12 academic years of study with specified grade points. In case of a letter grade, a certification certificate from the competent authority regarding the equivalent marks of the grade should be submitted.
RUET Admission Application Process
Let’s come to the main point, and We will discuss how you can apply for admission to RUET. You have to apply for admission to RUET twice. One is the initial application. And the other is the final application.
- To make the initial application for admission to RUET, you need to enter this link first.
- After entering this link, you will get various options. Here you will get the information related to the RUET admission circular. If you want to see it, look; if you see it here, you will get the Apply Now button.
- After pressing Apply Now button, you will be taken to a new page. On this page, you must enter information related to your SSC and HSC.
- Then you have to enter various other information here. From here, you have to select the faculty and department. If you have any quota, then select the quota.
- After that, you have to upload your scanned image and signature in the specified place here. Upload and submit. Finally, taking a printout of this application form would be best.
- But for this, you must complete the fee per the circular’s specified process. Then your application will be completed.
I hope you have learned all the information about the RUET admission circular and the application process from today’s discussion.
Please comment below if you have any queries about the RUET admission circular. Stay with us for any admission-related application; we will try our best to help you. Thank you.