TIN Certificate is a very familiar name. This TIN certificate is mainly registered for commercial work and provides various benefits.
TIN certificate check online in Bangladesh is a service the government provides to businesses to help them verify their TIN certificate. This service is available free of charge, and businesses can use it to check the status of their TIN certificate.
Therefore, TIN certification is essential for those who want to bring their business under government regulation. TIN certificate registration increases the security of his business and keeps it safe.
TIN Certificate Check Online
A TIN certificate is an identification number assigned to a business by the Bangladesh government. The TIN certificate allows businesses to track their tax liability and ensures that businesses pay the correct amount of tax.
Many people register their TIN Certificates. But in almost all cases, it is seen that after registering the TIN certificate, some mistakes are seen in the registration process, due to which he fails to get the right facilities.
That’s why after registration for the TIN certificate, many people want to know how we can check the TIN certificate to see if everything is correct. Today’s post is for those people.
Today’s discussion is mainly for them to verify their TIN certificate easily. So without further ado, let’s move on to the important discussion of how you can get your TIN certificate verified.
TIN Certificate Checking Method Online
You can check the TIN certificate at your home if you want. However, this process is somewhat complicated.
But if you follow the steps below very carefully, you can easily check and verify your TIN certificate at home. So let’s know how you can verify your TIN certificate online at home.
TIN Certificate Verification Process Online
You need to go through several steps to verify your TIN certificate. The steps are very mentioned below.
Step-1: Visit Govt. Website
- First, you must visit the National Board Of Revenue, Bangladesh, website to verify your TIN certificate registration. After entering this website, you will see a page like an image below.
- After entering this page, you will get a signup option below; click on that option. Then complete the sign-up process.
Step-2: Registration For TIN
- In this step, you must complete the registration process to verify the TIN certificate.
- After clicking on the signup option, you will see a page like the image below where you have to provide some required information.
- You have to give information given with caution. Here you will see that in the first option called User Type.
- Here you will find an option called Residence; select it.
- Then you have to enter your NID number and date of birth here. Then you will see an option called Designation. Here you select the owner option.
- Then fill the page with your mobile number and email.
- Then below, you will see there is an option called Recovery answer. If you later forget your password, you can use this answer to reset your password. Here you complete the registration process by answering.
Step-3: Verify Mobile Number
- In this step, you have to do mobile number verification. After you complete the registration process, a verification code will be sent to your phone when you move to the next page.
- Enter that code here. Enter the OTP code from your phone and click the submit button.
- Then your registration process will be completed, and you will be taken to a new page. Here you need to set up the user and password.
Step-4: Set User ID & Password
- In this step, you must set up a user id and password. Check your email that a user ID and password have been sent to you.
- From here, take the user id and put it in the right place, and put the password in the password box.
- But if you want to change the password, then take the password from your email and put it in place of the old password, and there is an option called New Password below; in this option, you can create a password yourself. You must remember this.
- Then there is an option called Confirm Password. Enter your new password again in this option and click on the login option.
Step-5: Check TIN Certificate
- After login, you will be taken to your profile with an option called General Information.
- Click on this section. In this section, you will find an option called e-TIN. Click here. After clicking here, you will get an option called TIN ID.
- Enter your 12-digit TIN here and click on the check button. Only then your TIN registration certificate will be shown.
- From here, you can verify it. The TIN certificate will show all its information here if it is correct. If there is any mistake here, it will also show.
- You can check if there is any mistake in your TIN certificate. If there is a mistake, you can apply for it to be corrected.
So this is today’s discussion. I hope you learned how to verify a TIN certificate from today’s discussion. If you follow the above steps, you can easily verify the TIN certificate.
You can visit our website to get solutions for various online-based problems. Thank you so much for staying with us until the end.