First of all, we have given the website address of the website that you need to enter to correct the TIN certificate, but we are giving it again today.
To correct the TIN certificate or to complete the TIN certificate, you go to this website https://secure.incometax.gov.bd/tinhome. After going here, as your TIN certificate has been generated, you will click on the login option and provide all the required details to log in there.
E TIN Certificate Correction
Many people refer to different areas while referring to the tax area, or if you change the area from one area later on, you have to change the area.
Besides, sometimes even if we give a chance to review by mistake, it turns out that we make mistakes to avoid or correct such mistakes; today, for your convenience, how to correct the TIN certificate is discussed on our website.
What Information Can Be Corrected in The TIN Certificate?
It’s not unusual to make mistakes when you create a tin certificate. But those problems can be solved, but it is a matter of knowing which mistakes can be corrected. And the mistakes that can be corrected later are given below.
- Contact address
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Current address
- Permanent address
If there is a mistake in all these matters of a TIN Certificate, then knowing how to correct it or what rule to correct is recorded step by step below.
e-TIN Certificate Correction Procedure Online
An incorrect TIN certificate is a very common problem. Information may be wrong after generating a TIN certificate online for various reasons. The procedure to correct the error in the TIN certificate is very simple. Here is a step-by-step guide on easily correcting a mistake in a tin certificate.
- To correct the above information in the TIN certificate, visit this link first.
- This is the website of the Bangladesh Revenue Board.
- After entering here, you will get a page like the below image.
- From here, first, you need to log in to your account with your user id and password.
- So log in with your user id and password.
- Then click on the View TIN Certificate option from the left side to view the TIN certificate.
- You can see all the information related to your TIN certificate by clicking here.
- Then, if you want to edit it, press the Edit/Contact Update button from the options on the left side to edit any information.
- After pressing this button, you will get a correction form.
- First, in this form, you have to select the correction type.
- Select the type of information you want to correct from the Correction Type box here.
- Then click on the Next button.
- After that, the information has to be corrected according to the format prescribed on the previous page.
- Here first, the current incorrect information will be written.
- Enter the revised information in the box next to it.
- If the information is someone’s name, then the full correct name should be entered; if the address is, then the full address should be entered; for other information, the information should be entered correctly. Then write the reason for changing the information in the cell next to it. This could be due to wrong information, typing errors, etc.
After giving the changed information and reasons for changing the information, the applicant will see a statement below. which states All the above information is correct and complete.
- Click and tick the small box next to this statement.
- Then click on submit request button.
- After clicking the submit button, a popup message will appear on the screen. Click the OK button here.
- Then you can monitor the status of your TIN certificate from the option called View Request Status from the options on the left to know the status of your TIN certificate.
After applying for amendment, Pending will be written next to Approval Status till the amendment is accepted. The application shall go to the concerned officer of the Board of Revenue for its rectification.
They will check everything and make corrections if everything is correct. Once the TIN certificate has been corrected, Approved will appear next to the Approval status on this page. And the revised TIN certificate can be used by the applicant.
Corrected TIN Certificate Status Check
After correction of the TIN certificate, you can check your TIN certificate online. You can check whether your certificate is still pending or approved.
If your TIN certificate gets approved after correction, you can download and run it. You can check the TIN certificate very easily as per the below-mentioned method.
- First, visit this link to check the certificate.
- After entering this link, you must log in with your user id and password.
- After login, a dashboard will appear.
- From here, you will see many options on the left side.
- If you want to check your TIN certificate correction status, View TIN Request Status below.
- You can click on this button.
By clicking this button, you will know the current status of your TIN certificate. Here you can download your TIN certificate if approved.
To download, click on the option called View TIN Certificate from the options on the left side. Click on it, and you will get your TIN certificate. You can download it from any button below or print it directly.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers Regarding TIN Certificate
We have collected several frequently asked questions related to TIN Certificate along with their answers and presented them below. So you can check the answers to the following questions.
- Can the TIN certificate be used after allowing the correction of TIN certificate information?
After allowing the correction of information in the TIN certificate, the previous tin certificate can be used normally till the correction is made.
- Can the TIN certificate be used with wrong information till the TIN certificate is amended?
TIN Certificates can be used with incorrect information before correction if required too much. But this leaves the possibility of a problem later on. So doing this is a bit dangerous.
- Is there any way to amend the TIN certificate very urgently?
Applying online for TIN certificate correction may take a long time to complete. So, to correct your TIN certificate as soon as possible, you must first apply online as per the rules. After that, you must appear in person at the office of your tax zone and contact the designated officer there.
Correcting errors on a TIN certificate is a necessary process that taxpayers should not overlook. It ensures that the information on the certificate is accurate and up-to-date, which can prevent potential issues with tax compliance and other legal matters.
It is important to follow the correct procedures for TIN certificate correction and to ensure that all necessary documents are submitted to the relevant authorities.