Duplicate birth registrations are standard these days. This article aims to teach how to cancel duplicate birth certificate online. Many have completed birth registration a second time because they could not find the birth registration or settled elsewhere and had problems with it later.
Because the address of birth registration in two places is different, many people get into many problems. Many people want to know how it can be solved. Today’s discussion is for them.
If you are also facing this problem and want to cancel your duplicate birth registration, then today’s discussion will hopefully be helpful for you. So now let’s get to the critical points.
Cancel Duplicate Birth Registration Certificate
It becomes a problem for us later if we register the birth again by mistake after registering the birth. But there is nothing to panic about here. We have a way to cancel any duplicate birth registration for whatever reason.
We have to cancel these duplicate birth registrations in a specific way. That’s why you need to read today’s discussion very well at the end because today’s discussion is about the cancellation of duplicate birth registration. So follow the below-given steps and solve your problem very fast.
Duplicate Birth Registration Cancellation
If you want to cancel your duplicate birth registration, you must follow certain steps. You need a smartphone, computer, or laptop and an internet connection.
Then you can do this at home. But even if you do it at home, you must submit an application form to your nearest birth registration office. So let’s get started.
Step – 01: Enter Birth and Death Registration Website
- You must visit the Birth and Death Registration website to cancel the birth registration duplicate copy.
- After entering this link, you will see a page like the below image.
Step: 02- Apply For Birth Certificate Cancellation
On this page, you will see an option called birth registration. Click on this option, and after clicking on it you will see below an option named Application for cancellation of the certificate. Here you have to click. After clicking here, you will see a page like the image below.
- On this page, you have to enter the number of the birth certificate you want to cancel and give your date of birth. Then click on the search button.
- You will then be taken to another page. Here you have to give the address of the birth registration where you registered it. You have to enter the full address of the office address from where you have fixed your birth registration on this page.
- After entering the complete address correctly, you need to click on the next option.
- Then you will be taken to a new page. On this page, you will again see several options. In the first option of this page, you will be asked about the reason for the cancellation of birth registration. Since you want to cancel the duplicate birth registration, you must select the duplicate option. Then enter your name and address below.
Note that if the birth certificate is yours, you do not have to enter any name separately here. However, if the person canceling the birth registration is not the owner of the birth registration certificate, then his name should be written separately, and the address should be given.
Then finally, you need to provide a phone number. Enter your active phone number here and click on the next button.
Then you are done. Your duplicate copy of the birth registration cancellation application process will be completed. Then your task is to print this application form. You print the application form and submit this application form at your nearest birth registration office.
After that, a confirmation SMS will come to your phone. You will then be assured that your application has been processed.
Payment for Cancellation of Birth Registration
Many people want to know how much money to pay for the cancellation of birth registration. The amount paid to cancel this duplicate birth registration is usually not mentioned anywhere.
But when you apply for cancellation of birth registration, you have to pay a certain amount which they will tell you. So pay your fees as per the instructions given by them.
After applying for the cancellation of duplicate birth registration, you will be notified by SMS at a specified time that your duplicate copy of birth registration has been canceled. Only then will you be sure that you have solved your problem.
I hope you learned how to cancel duplicate birth registration from today’s discussion.
If you have benefited from this article, you can share it with others so that they can find a way out of this problem. Thank you so much for staying with us until the end.