Today’s discussion is mainly about how to GPF balance check on mobile. GPF Balance Check BD is a very simple process now. GPF means General Provident Fund. Through this article, you can easily check out your GPF balance by using your smartphone.
Some of the government employees of Bangladesh are unaware of the rules for checking GPF balances online. So our efforts to make them aware to check their GPF balance online. Let’s jump to the article and learn how to check the GPF balance.
GPF Balance Enquiry Requirements
To check your GPF balance, you will need several things. With these things, you can check your GPF balance very quickly. Below are those things presented in point form. Things you need to collect before checking your GPF balance
- Computer, Laptop, or Smartphone
- Internet connection
- Voter ID Card/Smart Card Number
- Your mobile number
GPF Balance Check BD Full Process
Earlier, checking GPF balance was a very troublesome matter because there are few technology facilities today.
Back then, to check the GPF balance, the government employees had to approach the district office, wait a long time, and suffer a lot.
However, with the advancement of technology, it is now straightforward to check the GPF balance. You can do it at home if you want and you don’t have to suffer any pain.
Let us know how you can check the GPF balance comfortably at your home in a straightforward way.
How To Check GPF Account Balance BD Online
Nowadays, GPF balance can be checked very easily and quickly. Previously, to know the GPF account, after the end of every financial year, everyone had to collect the GPF account slip number from the Upazila accountant’s office and check the GPF balance. But now, you can quickly check your GPF balance online by following the steps below.
Let us know how to check the GPF balance. Collect the above items and follow the below steps to check the GPF balance.
- To check the GPF balance, open any browser on your mobile, laptop, or computer and enter this link https://cafopfm.gov.bd/index.php.
- After entering this link, you will see a page like the below image.
- Scroll down a little on this page, and see three options below. One is Pension Payment Information, Then GPF Information, and another is Grievance Redress System.
- From here, you will see the middle option called GPF Information. Below you will see a button called Click Here. Click on this click here button. After clicking this button, you will see a page like the below image.
- Here you have three options. Three options will ask you to provide some information. The first number option is your ID card number. Enter your ID card number here.
- The second number option will ask you to give your phone number. Enter your phone number here. Third, you will see there is an option called Fiscal Year. Enter the year here.
- But it would be best to remember that you must give the phone number you provided while registering the GPF account. Click on the submit button with these details.
- After clicking the submit button, your phone number will be verified. An OTP will be sent to the number you provided. You have to enter that OTP on the next page.
- In the next step, enter the verification code number from your phone. After entering, click on the submit button. As soon as you click on the submit button, you will know your GPF information and your GP balance.
- If you want, you can print it. You can print this page by pressing Ctrl+P on your keyboard.
How to Check GPF Balance Through Mobile
Many do not have computers or laptops. In this case, many people want to know how to check their GPF balance through mobile.
It is straightforward, and you can check your GPF balance through mobile in the same way as the above process. You can check your GPF balance on your mobile. You need to enter the above link from any mobile browser.
You can check your GPF balance similarly by following the given guidance after entering the link. But your phone must have an internet connection.
However many people want to know how to check their GPF balance through SMS on mobile. For them, it is impossible to check GPF through SMS on mobile because this process has not yet been activated.
You cannot check your GPF balance through SMS. You must check through the internet, which you can do through your smartphone.
I hope you can quickly check your GPF balance if you follow the above rules. You don’t have to go through any hassles or to any other computer shop to complete this. You can do this at home if you have your smartphone, computer, or laptop.
If you want, you can share today’s discussion with your colleagues so they can know the balance and benefits of following this process. Thank you very much for being with us.