Airtel provides some simple steps for transferring the balance. Likewise, you can transfer balance money by using the My Airtel app, USSD codes, and SMS services.
Usually, you can share the balance with any local Airtel user. Moreover, you can also enjoy Balance Transfer Airtel to Robi using the USSD Code.
Transfer Airtel Balance
Airtel introduces the convenient feature of balance transfer, allowing you to maintain communication even when your prepaid balance runs low.
Let’s learn about Airtel Balance Transfer to help you easily transfer balance from one SIM to another.
Airtel Balance Transfer by USSD Code: Airtel Balance Transfer Code BD
Transferring balance from one Airtel number to another is a simple process. It is a fast and convenient transfer of balance from Airtel to Airtel. Here’s how you can do it-
- Dial the Airtel Balance transfer code number *141# from your mobile device.
- A message will appear, prompting you to exit and return to the Main menu. Press the exit option.
- Select the Share Talk time option in the Main menu by pressing 1 after answering the prompt.
- Now, enter the amount of balance you wish to transfer to another Airtel number.
- The next screen will display the details of the service charges, including service tax.
- Provide the recipient’s Airtel mobile number and confirm the transfer by clicking “Send.”
- Upon completion, you will receive a message containing the transaction details of your Airtel balance transfer.
- The recipient will also receive a notification regarding the Airtel to Airtel Money Transfer.
Airtel to Airtel Balance Transfer Online
Airtel to Airtel Balance transfer can be done by sending an SMS online. Here is a step-by-step process for Airtel customers to transfer their balance from one Airtel number to another.
Compose an SMS message on your Airtel mobile device. The format of the message should be as follows-
- Firstly, go to the Message option on your phone from Airtel to Airtel Balance Transfer. Then, type the text given below.
BTR <Space> 4-digit PIN Code (Optional) <Space> Receiver Phone Number <Space> Balance Amount.
Then, send it to 1000.
You will receive a confirmation SMS from Airtel once the balance transfer is successful. This message will confirm that the specified amount has been transferred to the recipient’s mobile number.
You will have successfully transferred the balance from your Airtel number to another Airtel number using the provided instructions. Remember to keep your PIN secure if you use one for added security.
Airtel Balance Transfer PIN Setup
For instance, the users need some PIN of Airtel Balance Transfer Code. That is to say, you have to provide the PIN Code for the transfer balance.
Besides, you need the PIN Code for Airtel Balance Transfer through the App and SMS service.
On the other hand, if you forget your PIN Code, you can get it again by requesting it.
- To request a PIN, send an SMS with “PIN” to 1000.
- To disable the PIN code, send an SMS with “PIN Off” to 1000.
- If you wish to change your PIN, send an SMS with “PIN Change” to 1000.
Airtel Balance Transfer Charges
While Airtel Balance Transfer offers the convenience of sharing mobile balances, it comes with minimal service charges. How much charges you have to pay for it is given below.
An initial registration fee of BDT 6.09 is applied, featuring auto-renewal every 30 days.
Upon registration, you’ll receive 100 free SMS for various actions, such as hiding, showing, adding, or locating friends.
The 100 free SMS are not auto-renewable. Once exhausted, a fee of BDT 0.50+VAT+SD+SC per SMS will be applied.
Airtel Balance Transfer Terms and Conditions
Follow the Airtel Balance Transfer terms and conditions mentioned below to ensure smooth balance transfers.
- The Airtel number involved must be at least 90 days old.
- Each Airtel user can transfer a balance up to 5 times a day.
- Balance can only be transferred within the same telecom network.
- The service charges are deducted upon transferring the balance or internet balance to another number.
- The recipient’s Airtel phone number must be at least 30 days old.
Airtel Postpaid Balance Transfer
Airtel offers the convenience of balance transfer not only for prepaid users but also for postpaid customers. This service allows Airtel postpaid users to share their mobile balance with friends and family when needed.
Following a similar process to prepaid balance transfers, postpaid customers can initiate transfers using USSD codes, SMS services, and the My Airtel app.
Whether you are a prepaid or postpaid Airtel user, the balance transfer feature lets you easily transfer your balance to your loved ones.
How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Other Operator
While Airtel Balance Transfer is convenient, it only applies to transferring balances between Airtel numbers.
It is not possible to transfer the balance from Airtel to other operators. So, you can not do it. You can get only the feature to transfer balance from Airtel to Airtel.
- Is there a charge for using the Airtel Balance Transfer service?
Ans: There is a charge for using the Airtel Balance Transfer service. The sender and the receiver will be charged 2.55 Taka for each transaction. This charge includes VAT, SD, and SC.
- Can I transfer the balance from Airtel to other mobile operators?
Ans: Airtel Balance Transfer is only available for transferring balance between Airtel and Robi numbers. It is not available for other mobile operators in Bangladesh.
- Are there any limits on balance transfers?
Ans: Yes, there are limits for Airtel Balance Transfers:
You can transfer between 5 to 100 Taka in a single transaction. Your account should be active for at least 30 days to be eligible for a balance transfer.
The minimum amount of balance transfer in a day is 500 Taka. The maximum amount of balance transfer in a month is 1000 Taka.
Users can easily transfer their balance by following the provided SMS format or using the My Airtel app, USSD codes, and SMS services. It’s worth noting that this service is available exclusively between Airtel and Robi numbers.
We have added all the necessary details about this amazing service. Moreover, you can share the balance with both Airtel and Robi.
On the other hand, you can do this process through the app and SMS or by using the USSD Code.